20 Nov 7 things you need to do before Selling a Property in Cyprus
Selling a Property in Cyprus can sometimes be complicated and time consuming, so these are the 7 things you need to do before Selling a Property in Cyprus.
- Appoint a lawyer of your choice to advise you and represent you properly thorough-out the whole transaction.
- Check who is the Purchaser and where does he has his funds.
- Check the Purchasers sources of income/ funds.
- Inform your banking institution about this transaction.
- Prepare a Sale Contract to safeguard your interest.
- Set a clear payment method and outline the time frame to finalize the transaction.
- Obtain and be ready with all your tax clearances certificates requested by the District Land Registry to effect to transfer the Property to Purchaser’s name.
For any questions related to the Sale of Property in Cyprus you may contact us at 0035725255059 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The above article does not constitute a legal advise and may not be relied upon for such purposes. Readers are recommended to take appropriate legal advice on the above subject matter.